- Savory Adventures
Savory Adventures with Ambassador Travel is here to assist with your culinary travels all over the world. Starting with her passion for all things food and wine, Brittany decided to specialize in Culinary Travel to share her passion and give every traveler the opportunity to experience the culinary side of each destination! She feels that one of the best ways to experience a destination is through its local beverages and culinary specialties. When these local specialties are shared with you, it's not just about the food, it's about the culture and tradition. It's sharing the recipes that have been handed down for generations. It's sharing their history and their homes. Every local specialty has a story behind it that makes it unique to that destination. Her goal is to bring out those unique, cultural experiences in every destination you visit!
Brittany has been in the travel industry since 2015. She is experienced as both a travel consultant and district sales manager. In 2018 she completed her Certified Travel Associate certificate through the Travel Institute. Brittany enjoys the excitement of the ever-changing travel industry and the satisfaction of helping her clients experience the vacation of their dreams. One of her favorite ways to immerse in a destination is through its food. This has lead to Brittany specializing in culinary travel. In her free time you can find her traveling, cooking, reading, and enjoying time on the lake.
August 21-28th: Italy Real Food Adventure
*Optional visit to Eataly, nicknamed Disneyland for Foodies, during our free time in Bologna.
Uncruise is a cruise company that focuses more on the destination than on the cruise. They want you to experience the destination first hand, and provide all the tools you need to do so!
Rivers of Wine & Culinary - Inclusive Columbia River wine & culinary cruise with visits to Oregon & Washington wineries!
Pull out the corks! Pacific Northwest AVAs, bunches of wineries, dozens of varietals, chef demonstrations, and an onboard sommelier. Plus, hand-crafted meals and pairings, exclusive brewery and winery tours, on-foot exploration, and a week of relaxation on the sweeping landscape of the Columbia and Snake Rivers —an oenophile and foodie’s dream.
- Onboard sommelier and farm to table culinary demos
- Cruise through the heart of the Columbia River Gorge
- Wine, craft brews, kombucha, and cider tastings
- Wine-pairing lunch and cooking demo at Walter Clore Wine & Culinary Center
- Food and beverage demo with a local chef in Astoria
- Local culinary delights at historic Gesa Power House Theater
- Winery tours in Washington and Oregon AVAs: Columbia Gorge, Walla Walla, Red Mountain,
Journese prides themselves on being the curators of fine travel! They want you to bring your bucket list trip to life, and help you experience the luxury side of travel!
Epicurean Delights in Napa Valley, California
Set in the heart of California's wine region, immerse in the quintessential Napa Valley experience. Ideal for nature and art lovers, gourmands and wine connoisseurs, revel in everything from notable wineries and tasting bars to Michelin star restaurants and a vibrant downtown for a getaway unlike any other.
- Stay for four nights in a deluxe fireplace guestroom at the Fairmont Sonoma Mission Inn & Spa
- Enjoy a complimentary welcome bottle of wine, evening wine tastings with local vintners and guided hikes
- Travel back in time on an elegant Pullman rail car as you board the Napa Valley Wine Train
- Dine on a sumptuous gourmet lunch while watching the chefs in action and appreciating the passing views of picturesque wine country
- Taste the signature dining style of Morimoto Napa, a fusion of Western and traditional Japanese culture, from world-renowned chef Masaharu Morimoto
- Day of exploration of the many shops, art galleries, food venues and wineries in downtown Napa
- Dine this evening, try Uva Trattoria Italiana near the riverfront, offering regional cuisine prepared with the freshest ingredients
- Visit Robert Mondavi Winery and learn everything from reading wine labels and how to smell the wine, to a variety of tasting options including chocolate to cheese to charcuterie, paired with local artisan foods.
- Enjoy a casual gourmet and wine finale, head to Mustards Grill, a wine country roadhouse brimming with culinary innovation and a never-ending wine list
Culinary Request Form: Click Here
Contact Us: Click Here